My favourite favourite ‘wah how do I plan anything ever aaaah’ answer-book.
See the blog post! Thought my blog post sounded like corporate jargon? Check out the publisher’s description below. Then… buy the book! It’s great.
This fun, practical guide shows you how to start and keep a bullet journal: a single notebook in which you write down all the things that you want to remember, or need to do, or you’ve already done – from every aspect of your life: work, home, relationships and hobbies.
With colourful illustrations and easy tips to get you started, early adopter Rachel Wilkerson Miller explains how to make a bullet journal work for you – whether you want to create something simple or elaborate. Ideas for content include:
– Lists of your to-dos and to-don’ts
– Symbols that will make your lists efficient and effective
– Calendars to plan your day, week, month or year
– Trackers for your habits and goals (think health, money, travel)
– Stationery such as washi tape, book darts and more!
The phenomenon that is bullet journaling has led to thousands of journalers sharing their work on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. In How to Bullet Plan, Buzzfeed editor Rachel Wilkerson Miller tells you everything you need to know to start your own.